Welcome to EITA-New Materials 2015
International Conference on New Materials, Nanotechnology and New Green Energy 2015
(EITA-New Materials 2015)
"Recent Research Advances in New Materials, Nanotechnology and New Green Energy"
National Cheng Kung University
EITA-New Materials 2015 -- International Conference on New Materials, Nanotechnology and New Green Energy 2014 (EITA-New Materials 2015), coordinated by the Emerging Information and Technology Association (EITA), is an international forum. It will be held at National Cheng Kung University, Tainan, Taiwan in November, 2014. The conference theme for the EITA-New Materials 2015 is "Recent Research Advances in New Materials, Nanotechnology and New Green Energy". Please visit the website of the EITA-New Materials 2015 for more conference details.
The main purpose of the EITA-New Materials 2015 is connecting the dots to form a big picture for vision and talents. This conference, bringing together a global network of today's best thinkers, visionaries and thought leaders, serves as a multi-disciplinary forum for the discussion and exchange of information on the research, development, and applications on all topics related to New Materials Science and Engineering, Nanotechnology. The EITA-New Materials 2015, the premier international conference in the field, spans all disciplines and annually attracts a couple hundred high-tech titans from the World.
We are pleased to invite you to attend the EITA-New Materials 2015 and submit proposals for papers, panels, demonstrations, workshops, corporate showcases/demos, and SIG discussions. The Conference Review Policy requires that each proposal will be peer-reviewed by for inclusion in the conference program, and CD-ROM proceedings.
The EITA-New Materials 2015 conference consists of four parallel workshops:
- Workshop 1 (W1): Materials for Energy and Environmental Applications, Ceramic Materials
- Workshop 2 (W2): Micro, Nano and Bio Materials
- Workshop 3 (W3): Electronic, Photonic, and Magnetic Materials, Organic Polymer and Soft Materials
- Workshop 4 (W4): Metallurgy and Materials
Possible Workshop Topics
The EITA-New Materials 2015 is structured around a number of sub-themes that include -but are not limited to, the following topics as they relate to the research and development aspects of Biomedical Science and Engineering. The long list is not meant to be all-inclusive. Rather, it should be used to stimulate and encourage other ideas and possibilities.
- Biomolecular Materials
- Biochemical sensors
- Computational Materials Science
- Electronic, Photonic, and Magnetic Materials
- Solar Cells
- Energy Materials
- Energy Storage
- Hydrogen Storage
- Artificial Photosynthesis
- Fuel Cells
- Materials Performance
- Materials Characterization, Processing and Manufacturing
- Mechanical Properties and Responses to Deformation
- Microstructure and Property Relationships in Materials
- Micro- and nano-fabrication
- Nanotechnology, NEMS, MEMS
- Nanostructured Materials
- Nanotubes and Nanowires
- Optoelectronics and Nanophotonics
- Nanodevices, Enabling Nanotechnologies, Integrated Nanosystems
- Silicon Nanophotonics: modulators, switches, light emission
- Optomechanical Relay
- Flexible Silicon Photonics
- Next Generation Semiconductor Devices
- Polymeric Materials
- Sensor Technologies
- Materials Chemistry and Physics
- Microstructure Engineering
- New Emerging Areas
The Technical Program includes a wide range of interesting and useful activities designed to facilitate the exchange of ideas and information.
- Keynote Speakers
- Invited Panels/Speakers
- Corporate Showcases & Demonstrations
All paper submissions must be written in English and will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published in the Proceedings (CD-ROM formats) as well as on the EITA-New Materials 2015 website. You may download the Proceedings through the Internet. These proceedings serve as major sources in the global high-tech community, reflecting the current state of the art in the disciplines.